Subsea 7 Slides Most Since 2008 After Brazil Warning: Oslo MoverSaleha Mohsin and Stephen Treloar
Subsea 7 SA slumped the most since October 2008 in Oslo as investors sold shares in the company on speculation there could be even more losses at the Guara-Lula project off Brazil after a bigger-than-expected provision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap