Russia Stocks Drop 1st Day in 3 With Gazprom on Dividends, RWEKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities sank for the first time in three days as OAO Gazprom, the natural gas export monopoly, retreated after lowering its dividend forecast and losing a tribunal to RWE AG over gas prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy