Principal Sells Deposits as Insurer Limits BankingMegan Hickey and Zachary Tracer
Principal Financial Group Inc. agreed to sell $200 million of deposits from its savings and loan unit and said the business plans to divest commercial loans as part of an effort to limit the insurer’s role in banking amid greater U.S. supervision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks