Libor Probe Is Advanced and May Soon Yield Results, Almunia SaysStephanie Bodoni and Angeline Benoit
The European Union’s antitrust chief said a probe into rigging of benchmark interest rates may bring results soon, warning that manipulating benchmarks such as Libor and oil reference prices risks “systemic damage.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks