Drax Plan to Switch to Wood From Coal May Get $160 Million LoanLouise Downing
The European Investment Bank is considering whether to approve a loan to Drax Group Plc for its plan to convert Britain’s largest coal-fired power station to burn wood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards