A Short Tale of Marketing Genius, Courtesy of T-MobileBy
T-Mobile has a new phone. It’s called the Prism 2. Oh, and it’s made by Huawei, a Chinese company that the U.S. and British governments are scared could be interested in Western markets in order to spy on people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas