U.K. Antitrust Regulator Delays Ryanair-Air Lingus RulingKari Lundgren
The U.K. Competition Commission will delay a decision on Ryanair Holdings Plc’s 29.8 percent stake in Irish competitor Aer Lingus Group Plc by almost two months to consider the parties’ responses and options.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline