Toyota to Honda Rating Outlooks Raised by Moody’s on RecoveriesAnna Mukai
Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. had their credit-rating outlook raised by Moody’s Investors Service Inc., which cited the Japanese carmakers’ recovery from natural disasters and the benefits of a weaker yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy