Swiss Cold Bed Resorts Heat Up as Building Ban Boosts PricesCorinne Gretler
From Hollywood directors to central bankers, vacationers in Switzerland built about 400,000 holiday homes in a country of 8 million during the past four decades. Now, their investment is gaining value as a limit on more chalets takes effect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards