Samsung Defends Apple Import Ban in U.S. Smartphone BattleSusan Decker
Samsung Electronics Co., the world’s largest maker of smartphones, defended an import ban on some Apple Inc. products it won in a U.S. patent dispute and urged trade officials to let the block take effect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself