NQ Mobile Jumps as Cash Crunch Eases: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks climbed to a one-week high in New York, led by NQ Mobile Inc. and Huaneng Power International Inc., as dropping money-market rates showed the worst cash crunch in a decade has eased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing