Japan Stocks Fall Amid Low Volume on Yen; Mothers TumblesYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell amid low volume, with the Topix index retreating for a third day, as the yen rose and investors weighed comments by China’s central bank about stabilizing the nation’s money markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing