Spanish Investor Bankia Sells Stake in British Airways OwnerChris Jasper and Patricia Laya
Bankia SA, the Spanish banking group bailed out by the government last year, said it has sold its stake in British Airways parent IAG SA, exiting a holding obtained in the 2011 merger of the U.K. airline with Iberia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's