HD Supply Said to Join CDW in Paring IPO Amid Stock DeclinesLee Spears
HD Supply Holdings Inc. and CDW Corp., which had sought a combined $1.97 billion in U.S. initial public offerings this week, plan to sell stock for less after markets tumbled, said people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks