Direct Line May Cut 2,000 Jobs in Effort to Cut ExpensesJesse Westbrook
Direct Line Insurance Group Plc, the U.K.’s biggest home and motor insurer, said it may cut about 2,000 jobs as part of a plan to further reduce costs to 1 billion pounds ($1.5 billion) by next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing