OSX Surges as Batista Injects Cash Through Put Option: Rio MoverRodrigo Orihuela
OSX Brasil SA rose the most in a month after billionaire Eike Batista and other shareholders paid almost 30 times the market price to buy stock in the crude shipper as it struggles for cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States