Apollo Slides After Profit Falls on Sagging EnrollmentJohn Lauerman
Apollo Group Inc., owner of the University of Phoenix and the biggest U.S. for-profit college, fell the most in eight months after saying that net income and new enrollment tumbled in its fiscal third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion