Tanzania Upgrades Dar es Salaam Port to Compete With MombasaSara Jerving
Tanzania will spend 343 billion shillings ($211 million) over the next 12 months upgrading Dar es Salaam Port as it seeks to match the efficiency of Mombasa in neighboring Kenya, the Tanzania Ports Authority said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances