Outflows Inspire ICICI’s Picks as Rupee Tumbles: Corporate IndiaRajhkumar K Shaaw
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Co., India’s third-largest money manager, is picking exporter stocks as concerns the U.S. will phase out stimulus caused the rupee to plunge and foreign funds to dump equities and debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day