Ex-AIG CEO Greenberg Must Face N.Y. Suit, Top Court RulesDavid McLaughlin
Ex-American International Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer Maurice “Hank” Greenberg must face a fraud lawsuit brought by the New York attorney general’s office, the state’s highest court ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day