Whedon’s ‘Much Ado’ Echos Movies’ Bard Obsession: Comment
Joss Whedon’s delightful updated black-and-white “Much Ado About Nothing” probably cost about as much as the budget for donuts on his “Avengers.” Which just goes to show: You don’t need big bucks to do right by the Bard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant