TeliaSonera Opposes Turkcell ‘Nationalization’ Through BoardErcan Ersoy
TeliaSonera AB, the biggest shareholder in Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS, said any move by the Turkish market regulator to “nationalize” the phone company by appointing the entire board would be unacceptable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders