Swiss Re to Trim Costs and Buy Credit to Lift ProfitabilityCarolyn Bandel
Swiss Re Ltd., the world’s second-biggest reinsurer, plans to reduce costs and repurchase debt as it seeks to boost profitability and increase its dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day