Sony Expands Music Unlimited Service to Challenge SpotifyAndy Fixmer
Sony Corp., owner of the world’s second-biggest record company, is expanding features of its Music Unlimited streaming service to Apple Inc.’s iPhone and cutting prices in half to challenge industry leader Spotify Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing