Solazyme Falls as Roquette Algae-Food Joint Venture EndsLouise Downing and Ehren Goossens
Solazyme Inc., the maker of algae-based biofuel and nutritional products, fell the most in 21 months after terminating a food-product joint venture citing “divergent” views with French partner Roquette Freres SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards