Silex Unit Completes Australia’s Largest CPV Solar ProjecMarc Roca
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, a unit of technology company Silex Systems Ltd., completed Australia’s biggest concentrating photovoltaic project as part of plans to develop one of the world’s largest at the site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing