Lafarge Sells North American Gypsum Business to Lone Star FundsSimon Thiel
Lafarge SA, the world’s biggest cement maker, agreed to sell its North American Gypsum business with an enterprise value of $700 million to an affiliate of Lone Star Funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's