Kenny Faces Irish Bank Inquiry Calls as Anglo Tapes ReleasedJoe Brennan and Finbarr Flynn
Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny faced growing calls for an inquiry into the collapse of Anglo Irish Bank Corp. after the Irish Independent released recordings of talks between executives as the lender sought a bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks