Gatwick Airport Seeks Fee Increase to Finance RebuildingKari Lundgren
Gatwick Airport wants to increase passenger fees by 11 percent in the seven years to 2021 as London’s second-busiest airport narrowed full-year losses and added international carriers like Air China Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy