Erste Sells Shares to Repay State Aid as Earnings FallBoris Groendahl
Erste Group Bank AG, Austria’s biggest lender, will sell about 660 million euros ($865 million) of new stock in the third quarter to help repay state aid. The shares dropped as much as 9.6 percent in Vienna.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans