ENRC ‘Very Disappointed’ by Bid Valuing It at $4.7 BillionFirat Kayakiran
A Eurasian Natural Resources Corp. independent committee set up to assess offers said it can’t recommend that shareholders accept a bid from the founders and the Kazakh government that values ENRC at $4.7 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans