Heathrow Flight Showdown Looms as Delta-Virgin Targets NYC RouteMary Jane Credeur and Kari Lundgren
Delta Air Lines Inc. and Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. will adjust schedules between New York and London, one of the world’s busiest routes for premium travel, to help woo fliers from British Airways and American Airlines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling