Czech Leader Picks Ex-Finance Minister as Prime MinisterPeter Laca and Krystof Chamonikolas
Czech President Milos Zeman named Jiri Rusnok, a former finance minister, to head the interim government, snubbing parties from the ruling coalition and opposition in a move designed to trigger early elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders