Coach Names Vevers Creative Director to Succeed KrakoffCotten Timberlake
Coach Inc. named Stuart Vevers as its new executive creative director to replace Reed Krakoff and help steer the handbag maker’s evolution into a lifestyle brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day