BreitBurn Declines After Oklahoma Oilfield Deal: Dallas MoverJim Polson
BreitBurn Energy Partners LP, the Los Angeles-based oil and natural gas partnership, fell after announcing the purchase of $890.2 million of assets in Oklahoma to be funded with debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's