Vodafone Reaches Deal to Buy Kabel DeutschlandAaron Kirchfeld, Amy Thomson and Cornelius Rahn
Vodafone Group Plc agreed to buy Kabel Deutschland Holding AG after increasing its bid for Germany’s largest cable company to 7.7 billion euros ($10.1 billion) in the second-biggest takeover of a telecommunications network in Europe this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life