Schumer Says Putin Must Have Known About, Approved Snowden TripLawrence Roberts
Russian President Vladimir Putin must have known about and approved the travel plans of former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, New York Senator Chuck Schumer, a Democrat, said on CNN’s “State of the Union” program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap