Lost Decade for Bonds Looms With Growing Return for EquitiesSusanne Walker
U.S. Treasuries are now providing less than half the yield of stocks, giving investors little reason to keep the three-decade bull market in bonds alive as housing starts, consumer confidence and corporate profits point to an improving economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's