Gulftainer Takes Control of Three Saudi Terminals Amid ExpansionDeena Kamel Yousef
Gulftainer acquired full management control of three terminals in Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter, as the closely held port operator based in the United Arab Emirates seeks to expand in emerging markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day