Russia Hastens China Energy Pivot With Oil, LNG Supply DealsAnna Shiryaevskaya, Jake Rudnitsky and Stephen Bierman
Russia signed deals to supply China with crude oil and liquefied natural gas, deepening the embrace between the world’s largest energy producer and the fastest-growing major economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts