OSX Defers Part of $125 Million Itau Loan Payment Amid Cost CutsRodrigo Orihuela
Billionarie Eike Batista’s OSX Brasil SA oil shipper, the worst performing Latin American stock this year, rescheduled part of a $125 million debt payment to Banco Itau BBA SA due today as it struggles to cut costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself