Lynch-Bages ’96 Climbs to Eight-Month High of $1,790 on Liv-ExGuy Collins
A case of 1996 wine from Chateau Lynch-Bages, an estate on the Gironde estuary north of Bordeaux, sold for 1,155 pounds ($1,790) on Liv-ex yesterday, an eight-month high and 13 percent above its low of the past year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's