Investec’s Afseth Leaves Role as Fixed-Income Analyst in LondonLucy Meakin, Emma Charlton and David Goodman
Elisabeth Afseth said she is leaving her position as a fixed-income analyst at Investec Bank Plc in London after she was told her job was at risk.
Afseth, who joined Investec as part of its takeover of brokerage Evolution Group Plc, spoke in a phone interview last week. A spokesman for Investec at Newgate Communications in London declined to comment on Afseth’s position when contacted by e-mail today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight