Evonik Said to Hire Boston Consulting to Boost Coatings GrowthAndrew Noel and Sheenagh Matthews
Evonik Industries AG, whose shares have dropped 17 percent since its April initial public offering, hired Boston Consulting Group Inc. to boost growth at its coatings and additives business, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis