Swiss Stocks Decline as Bernanke Outlines Stimulus ParingCorinne Gretler
Stocks in Switzerland retreated the most in 21 months after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said the central bank may cut bond purchases later this year if the world’s largest economy strengthens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day