Siemens China Venture Eyes 30% of Offshore Wind Market by 2015Bloomberg News
Shanghai Electric Wind Energy Co., a Chinese joint venture of Siemens AG, plans to capture about 30 percent of China’s offshore wind market by 2015, according to Chief Executive Officer Jin Xiaolong.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap