Rockwell Collins Vies for 777X Work to Trump HoneywellThomas Black
Rockwell Collins Inc., successful in wresting work from Honeywell International Inc. on one Boeing Co. jet, seeks to repeat that victory as the planemaker upgrades its biggest twin-engine model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards