Mercedes Perfect Coating Brings Jobs for BASF’s ChemistsSheenagh Matthews
At the Mercedes-Benz factory in Rastatt, Germany, chemist Christina Spitzer makes sure the A-Class and B-Class models get coated four times as a protection against scratches and bird droppings. Spitzer isn’t an employee of the carmaker. She works for chemical company BASF SE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day