Koc Joins Garanti as Companies Draw Erdogan Ire Over ProtestErcan Ersoy and Firat Kayakiran
As he denounced extremist groups, opposition parties and international media for stoking the protests of the past few weeks, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan spared some of his ire for local companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks