Dixons Sees Improving Signs From Shoppers as Profit JumpsSarah Shannon
Dixons Retail Plc, the largest U.K. electronics retailer, reported a profit gain that beat estimates as it benefited from the collapse of the rival Comet chain, and signalled signs of improvement in the consumer economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis